Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sammie & Von

So every time I leave Sammie with Von I come home and he has taken some fun pictures with her. This time she was having fun withVon's hat. She thought she was so cool wearing her daddy's hat. Plus she looks so stinkin cute!

Here is Sam and Von just chillin. The best part of my day is when Von gets home from work and he plays with Sammie. It is the cutest thing ever! I can just imagine when Sammie is older the as soon as Von walks in the door that she will run and hug him. She loves her daddy so much! Von is a great dad.

Oh aren't they just so cute?


Yes, they are just so cute! So here is my tribute to my husband! He is the most amazing husband and he is such a good father. I know Father's day was last week, but hey, better late than never. Sammie is so lucky she is blessed with such a wonderful father! I love ya honey! Mwah!



0 comments: