Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dad's!

So as Father's Day gets closer it got me to thinking about my own dad. Now that I am a parent myself I have way more gratitude and respect for my parents than I ever had before. I was blessed with great parents and a great dad. My dad was awesome! He was always so much fun. I remember that he would take his day off and play with the kids. We loved to jump on the trampoline with him and my favorite activity was playing catch. So here are some photos of my with my dad!



I just love my dad's beard in this one. He looks like a bad a** biker dude!


So this blog is for my dad. Thank you for being there for me, and most of all for putting up with me. I love you dad. To all you dad's out there, you are awesome! Thanks for all you do!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sweet pics. Love the one of Dad with the handlebar biker 'stache. We are so lucky to have such a great Dad. Thanks for the input about my 'do!

Lindsey said...

Aww! What a good idea. Love the pics! I wish I had a scanner so I could do the same. I will make sure dad reads this!

kris said...

That's awesome! I don't remember the handlebar stache, that's a classic! Dads are the best and Mike is an awesome uncle :)