Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yea for the Fourth!

Here is my brother-in-law Nate with my cute little niece Reagan. We were hangin out by the river listening to my Dad's band play before the fireworks!

My neice Brooklyn was having a good time using Von as a horse. Unlce Von is excellent at entertaining the kids!

Here is Sammie Mae with her Dad chillin down by the river!


Aidan and Kadren were having an awesome time at the parade. My sister bought some awesome glasses and necklaces for the kids to wear to show their 4th of July spirit!



This is the mother load of fireworks! We had enough to last us for three days! I am sure the nieghbors did not approve, but we sure had a good time! I loved going home for the fourth! My family is so awesome! We had so much fun! I honestly have the best family in the whole wide world! Plus this is the first year that we all got to be together in a long time! My mom's house was a mad scene though with all of the grandkids running amuk, that and all of the dogs! I had a great time!




0 comments: