Monday, June 1, 2009

Six months, a tooth, and a funny new face!

Ok, so it has been a while since my last post, but man have we been busy! Sammie turned six months old! She is 16 pounds, 25 1/2 inches long, and her head is 43 cm. She is doing well. The doctor described her as "perfect." I don't think you can get a better desciption than that!

To celebrate her six month mark Tser took some more pictures of my little sweetie!

Here is a picture of Sammie's first tooth, it is on the bottom right side. You can't see it very well but it is there! So my little girl is getting so big! She has a tooth!


This is Sammie's funny new face! She makes this huge smile! It looks like she is trying to say "Cheeese!" It is way funny! Anyway, we are well, Sammie is just as cute as can be. Her new favorite food is squash. She loves it! She also loves to get it everywhere! Including my face and hair!



4 comments:

Beckie said...

Jess-- she is just adorable!! Perfect is a great word to describe her-- I love her little bracelets!!

Lindsey said...

Sammie gets cuter and cuter by the day! So you need to send me some copies of those pictures Tser took or send them to Wal-Mart so I can print some off. Are you still planning on coming for the 4th? You better!

Lara said...

What? Six months! I swear you just had her! She is a doll! I love these pictures of her!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness I just wanna squeeze her she is so dang cute! Auntie Sarah needs to come play more often! :)