Friday, June 12, 2009

SYTYCD!

Ok. I am a huge fan of the tv show "So you think you can dance." I love it. I look forward to it every summer. I have to say the show this year is already awesome. Plus they already got rid of one of the dancers I didn't like. For those of you that watch the show you know that this years group is really good. It is going to be hard to pick a favorite. Anyway, I love the show and can't wait to see all of the awesome dances they have in store! Makes me wish I had stuck with ballroom! For those of you who have not seen the show, check it out! It is on fox on Wednesdays and Thursday nights. Be careful though, once you watch there is no going back!

3 comments:

Lara said...

I totally agree with you Jess, it is one of my favorite shows as well! I can't get enough! This week was awesome, I can't wait to watch the rest of the season!

Chy said...

yeah I'm hooked too!

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

I totally agree too. I have loved this show since day one and I think this season is by far one of the best!!