Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving! Yum!
















Ok, so even though half of our family ditched out on our Thanksgiving we still had fun. We also now have a ton of left over turkey! That is ok though because that means we get to make lots of turkey sandwiches! Samantha got to have her first Thanksgiving (she slept most of the time) but she looked cute doing it. Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Logan came to visit. We have been having a great time with them. In fact they made me laugh so hard last night I thought that I was going to rupture my belly! Anyway, here are some pics from our cozy Vegas Thanksgiving! Hope all of you had a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess! Congratulations on Samantha Mae! I love that name! She looks so beautiful! I had to change Maylie's outfit 3 times the first night that I had her home... I know what you're talking about with the peeing! Every c-section that I've had, has healed better and better every time. Good luck!
Love, Jules

Melissa said...

It looks like Logan is eating sludge on first glance....he'll eat anything!! I'm so sad we missed your party. Samantha looks so cute in her turkey outfit!