Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Samantha goes to church.




Ok so I know that I should be staying home and resting, but I can't stand to be stuck at home 24/7. So on Sunday I only went to Sacrament meeting. It seems like it has been ages since I went to church so I was so glad to be there. Everyone thought I was crazy. They kept telling me I should not be out and about. Von told me that I am going to make the other wives look like wimps because I am recovering so well. I really do feel so much better. As soon as this third week began I really do feel a million times better. I will not be running any marathons, but I feel great. Plus I had fun putting Samantha in a cute little dress. She looked so cute! Anyway, we are doing well and can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!

4 comments:

The Gorringe Family said...

I understand now about the playlist, Its awesome.

Sarah said...

Oh she is adorable!

Cherie Nelson said...

She really is a cutie!

Chy said...

Oh Doggett she is sooo sooo stinkin cute! Oh how I would love a girl! I'm with you I HAVE TO get out of the house post baby... it just feels better than sitting around the house like a lump;0)