Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Samantha Mae Higgs
















Ok everyone, She is here! Samantha Mae Higgs was born on Sunday, November 16th at 10:04 am. She was 8 pounds 2 ounces and 20.5 inches long. She has tons of dark hair and has long fingers and toes. She is just as cute as a button. She is such a sweet baby and we are hooked! Both Von and I are just smitten with our little girl. We got to leave the hospital on Tuesday and bring her home. It is so nice to be out of the hopsital. I was there from Friday to Tuesday and that is way too long! I tried to have her naturally but my body would not cooperate, so they did a c-section. It is still pretty painful and hard to get around, but lucky for me I have a great husband and a wonderful mom who came to help out. So we are doing well. Here are some pics of our sweet little girl!

14 comments:

Beckie said...

Congrats Jess-- she is beautiful!! I love the name too ! I hope all goes well! Good luck to the new parents!

Melissa said...

Oh my heck!! Could she be any cuter?? I don't know if I can wait until Christmas to see her!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay Jess! She's beautiful! Oh, you're a mommy! Love it! Too many exclamation points but oh well! Get feeling better soon! Congrats!

Amy said...

Yea!! She is super cute! Have fun!

Lara said...

Jessica, she is adorable! Neil and I are so happy for you and Von! We can't wait to see her! I have a gift for you too so I will be in contact to find out when I can come see you! Congrats again, she is beautiful!

Woods: said...

Congrats Jess! She's really really beautiful! I'm so sorry it was so crazy getting her here! I hope your recovery is quick and you enjoy your sweet precious time with her. Great work...what a doll.

KolbyJanine said...

O yay! She's so precious! Congratulations! and I love her name too by the way!

Sarah said...

You are the cutest little family! I can't wait to come see you and snuggle your sweet little baby! I love you! Congrats to you and Von. Tell your mom I said hello :)

Lara Zierke said...

Oh, Jess. Samantha is absolutely beautiful. Good job! You're such a trooper. I'm sorry about the C-section. Congratulations to all THREE of you! :D

Jenn said...

okay so i'm having withdrawls from her already! i can't wait to come visit again:) she is too cute for words! i hope you are feeling much better! see you soon!

Mindy Barker said...

Good job Jess, she's a cutie. I'm so happy for you. You will really be a great mom. Good luck with adjusting to everything. You'll do awesome!

Ryan and Krystal said...

Jess, congrats. She is beautiful. I am sure you are an amazing mommy! Enjoy every minute.

jon and lori said...

Congrats!! that is so exciting. she is so cute. good luck with the whole parenting thing and if you have any suggestions for my upcoming little one let me know.

Genessa said...

What a beautiful little girl. She is so perfect.