Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Shower







Baby showers are so much fun. I have so many amazing friends and family members! They really helped Von and I get ready to have the baby. I have most of the things that we really need. Plus we got so many cute clothes for her! I can't wait to see her in them. I know many of you are wondering if we have picked a name yet, and the answer is no. I want to see her first and then pick. So when I have seen her, then I will email you all and let you know! I have 22 days left to go! Holy Cow! So anyway, here are some pics from my school baby shower and also a new picture of the belly so you can see that I am getting huge! I didn't think that my belly could get this big, but boy was I wrong!

6 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Wow. I am so excited for you!

Jenn said...

wow I can't believe how closs it is getting! soooo excited!
here's my blog: www.jenngordon.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jess! 13 days...anytime~~~yeah! I am so pumped for you! You will be a great mom and little girls are so much fun! Call when you come to town!
Good luck, I don't have any birthing tips for you because I've actually never done it, but... enjoy having people take care of you in the hospital!
Love, Jules

The Birches said...

Hi Jessica! It's Marina Birch, how are you?!?!? Don't ask me how I found your blog, I was poking around people's blogs and found yours! Kathryn told me you were pregnant, how exciting for you guys! You look so cute pregnant! Hopefully next time we're in your ward we'll get to see your baby girl! Good luck with everything!!!!

Mindy Barker said...

Wow Jess, it's getting close. Are you more nervous or excited? I just wanted to get the thing out of me. I got real nervous just before having it because I wasn't sure I was going to be a good mom. Once I got to hold him in my arms all those fears went away. Looks like you had a great baby shower. Lots of people sure love you. Hope you are feeling well and that everything goes great with your delivery. Love ya. MiNdY

Stephens Family said...

Hey Jessica! Wow, you are sooooo close. Like 3 days...maybe you are having the baby right now!! : ) Best of luck to ya, you'll be a great Mom. Not that you asked, but here is my 1 piece of advice : )...it is okay to feel stressed, tired, overwhelmed, and then wonder WHY did I decide to lose all sleep in my life? Dylan never slept and I felt so overwhelmed but also felt heaven forbid I say that. I now know it is okay to feel that way and it is good to admit you are tired and usually clueless. Take all the help you can get. Have fun!