Thursday, September 17, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words!







Ok so they say that a picture is worth a thousand words and with these pictures I can only imagine what those words are! So I had better explain. Von has been growing his hair out since April. He started growing it out because he thought it would be funny to have long shaggy hair for when his brother got home, but his brother is home and he is still keeping it. He is now growing it out till Halloween because he is going to be a creepy clown and wants the hair so he can go a little Joker with the look. Since Von's hair is so long I decided it would be fun to braid his hair. I am not so great at French braiding so I told Von I wanted to practice on him. It was fun and I got to take some awesome pictures! Plus his grandma was watching me braid and suggested that I add some bows to really finish it off! I love my husband! He is so much fun. Plus I am getter better at braiding so when Sammie is older I can do her hair cute. It will also be fun to tell her that I learned to French braid on her dad!



6 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Too funny! It looks like he's a good sport.

Amy said...

that is really funny. Maybe for halloween he should be a little girl.

Jenn said...

haha! i agree with amy... he could be a cheerleader or a volleyball player in booty shorts! but seriously... that was nice of him to let you practice:)

The Gorringe Family said...

MAN CARD?

Andrea said...

If you can do that to his hair, then that means he needs a HAIR CUT!

The Sommer Family said...

Funny stuff! You have to practice some how! I was just looking at your pictures, Sammie is so adorable! What did you ever decide on the day care? Maybe you should put out some fliers for tutoring or something, you would be awesome. Maybe even people in your ward would love that!