Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Proofed????

So I thought that I had "Baby Proofed" the house, HAHAHA! Yeah right! Sammie gets into everything! Her favorite thing to get into is the recycle bin. She loves to play with the bottles of water!

She also loves to get things out of the garbage! Ewww! Yuck! Then I have to wash her hands!

Then she grins when she gets caught! With a face like that I can't get too mad at her!


She loves to take out all of my shoes. I can tell now that she is going to be a shoe girl.



Then there is the computer desk. I sure wish the shelves had a door to protect them but I went cheap and bought my desk at Walmart! That will teach me! Anyway, Sammie is getting so big and she is learning so quickly! I can hardly believe that she will be one in a month! Yikes! My little baby is growing up too quickly! I love her to death (even if she does make a huge mess wherever she goes!)




2 comments:

Jenn said...

she just has the cutest face! there's no way to get mad at that cutie! can't wait to see you girlies on saturday!

Melissa said...

Ha,ha,ha!! Isn't it fun to watch her pull out the same things over and over? She is such a doll- I'm so glad you get to come for the shower!!