Monday, September 7, 2009

10 Months!

Sammie loves to play with her toy box! She takes all of her toys out and then gets in herself! She was having a great time!

She made a huge toy mess, but it was so fun to watch her!

Sam is almost 10 months old. She is crawling now and pulling herself up on everything that she can. She is growing up way too fast.


Here is Sammie in her cute white church dress that Grandma Winberg gave her. I love her cute little toothy grin! She has six teeth now! We love her so much fun!



4 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my goodness, 10 months, where did the time go? She is a doll!

Kate Larsen said...

Hey Jess- I saw your call for help up there in the top right corner. I have done weight watchers. I have counted calories. I have been successful and frustrated. check out what I just finished. I blogged it to record my weigh-ins. If you want to talk about it--let me know. I'm starting over and going to loose the last 10-15 pounds in October. www.katieonhcg.blogspot.com

kris said...

She has grown up so much! She's so stinkin cute!

Lara Zierke said...

I can't get over how cute she is. Seriously, one of the cutest, prettiest, most darlingest babies I have ever ever seen.