Monday, July 13, 2009

I love I.F.

I had so much fun going to Idaho Falls for the Fourth and for my birthday. This year I turned 28! That is right I am into my late twenties! But don't you worry, I am still young at heart! My family sure thinks so, for presents this year I got a Barbie and the Rockers barbie. That is right the original barbie from 1986 for those of you old enough to remember! She is awesome! (thank you Melissa!) Also my mom and little sister Linds got me an Easy Bake Oven! I loved that toy growing up! So Even though I am getting older, ah who cares, I can still play with barbies! Also while I there I just had fun hanging out with my family! We have so much fun together!

Grandpa and Sammie! So cute!


Uncle Jeremy! All babies love him!

Sammie and I at Ross park in Pocatello!



The Old Sweet Harmony Gang back together for lunch! Man I miss those guys! We used to have so much fun singing together!




6 comments:

Chy said...

CUTE picture of you guys at to bottom!

Lara Zierke said...

Happy Birthday, Jess. I still play with dolls too. I usually get a Barbie every year. And I used to have Barbie and the Rockers Barbie back in the day. Rock on!

The Sommer Family said...

Hey! It was great to see you. Sad we didn't get together a second time! Oh, I loved sweet harmony!

Melissa said...

The question is, have you played with your Barbie?? She rocks! Sammie looks so cute in that swimsuit!!

Sarah said...

I'm.a.jerk! I'm SO SO SO sorry I didn't wish you a happy birthday! I'm glad you had fun though! I love you, even though I'm a jerk!

kris said...

Happy Birthday Jessie! I still have my Barbie and the Rockers Barbie! Paige thinks her clothes are horrible :)