Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving in Vegas!

Rachal and LaVon. We had Von's fam come to our house for Thanksgiving.

Oma and Colton.

Von entertaining the girls on the workout ball.


LaVon chillin in the Love sac.

Amber putting Michael's hair in corn rows. His hair is soo long!

Earl and Colton.


We had a great time with Von's fam. Everyone, but Heather's fam was able to come. It was good to see everyone. Sammie loved having family in town. She loves attention and she got plenty! She loved her two uncles, Josh and Michael. Plus she now knows who Grandma and Grandma Doggett are and who Oma and Grandpa Higgs are. She points to pics around the house and she knows who is who. She is learning so much so fast. We had a great dinner and we all got to go see the new Harry Potter movie, which is awesome! We also did some black Friday shopping! Von and his brother's went out at 1am and got us a t.v. Then Von's mom and I went to JoAnn's to get some fabric. The lines were too long for us so we went back on Saturday and still got some awesome deals. We had a great weekend and I am so glad everyone came. I love spending the holiday's with family. For me the holiday's are not about what you get, but they are about who you spend them with. I am looking forward to Christmas in Idaho! I love seeing all of my fam! We have a great time together!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like lots of fun! I still laugh every Christmas when I hear the song Last Christmas. (Glee has a version this year). You guys thought I was making it up and then you all heard it in the car together. Don't know if you remember but I do. That first year of college was a blast. Merry Christmas.

Lindsey said...

Um I thought Michael was a girl in that picture! That is some seriously long hair. How was black Friday shopping??

Tiffany said...

Yea! Christmas in Idaho! I hope we get to see each other!!Please call and we can go to lunch or just hang out!