Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Workout funk =(

Ok so I was doing awesome and my running was coming along, and then I went out of town. Yeah, this week has been horrible. My house has been torn apart and I have been having to leave every day. I have not worked out this week at all. I am just struggling to get motivated again. I am also really struggling with the weight loss. It just seems like as soon as I lose weight then I gain it back. I am just so frustrated and don't know what else to do. Diet and excerise are not working so what else is there?

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Winter time is hard-- everyone wants to hybernate-- maybe try something new-- is there a pool near you-- i did water aerobics and loved it-- absolutely loved it-- especially all the old people in my class- maybe you just need something new!! Keep going!

Alicia said...

Don't give up. I agree with Beckie that the winter is hard. I try to tell myself that I will feel better about everything if I go to the gym. And 9.5 times out of 10 it is true!

Melissa said...

You've gotta find a workout that you really like- for me it was spinning- I got addicted and I loved going even at 5:30am and you know we don't do early mornings. I think you need a group setting because you are such a social person. If I was there I would go with you!!

kris said...

Keep going Jessie!