Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vernal

Here is Linds and her cute little boy Austin! He has gotten so big! he has the chubbiest little cheeks! You just want to squeeze em!

Here are Aidan and Kadren. They love to be silly. The only way I could get them to hold still long enough to take their picture was to take a silly one!

My cousin Kris is a lot taller than me. She is just standing there and yes I am not bending down, I am just that short!


Brandon, Kris, and Melissa. Although we were gathered for a funeral it was still fun to be all together.



Sammie and Von just hangin out. Von was a real trooper he chased Sammie all day long. He let me talk with my family while he was busy trying to keep an eye on Sam. She is so busy. She is always on the move and always into something. She is really fun though! We love her so much.




3 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

When my Grandmother died, I'd been married less than 2 years. Justin was really weirded out about how much fun we had at the lunch and get togethers after the funeral. Seeing all my siblings and cousins and aunts and uncles...it's fun to see everyone no matter the circumstances. Justin didn't grow up in the church, and now ten years after he joined, he always comments on LDS funerals. He's noticed a light-hearted feel to them. More of a celebration. He still thinks it's kind of weird (yeah, his grandfather's funeral was very heavy and dark) but he prefers them and the joy we have with our faith. So I know what you mean. Even though it's a funeral, it's still okay to enjoy each other. :)

AMIT said...

Wow such a nice pics with little kids you have posted.

How to make a website

kris said...

It was so great to see everyone! We're going to have to plan reunions to get us all together!