Monday, November 16, 2009

Sammie's 1st Birthday!

We had such a fun day! All of our friends came and Von's parents and brother came, and then my sister Melissa came. We had a bbq. It was way nice weather. Sammie had so much fun opening her presents and eating her cake! She was really good at opening her presents. She would take the tissue out of the bag and look for the present inside! She was also very good at taking the wrapping paper off!

My friend Tser took these pictures and made them all cute for me!

She got way messy! She loved her big cupcake!


I bought her this cute hat but she did not want to wear it!



The Big Top cupcake pan made an awesome giant cupcake! My sister helped bake and frost all of the cupcakes! It was so fun to have her here! She was such a big help! I can hardly believe my little baby is one!




5 comments:

Woods: said...

Happy Birthday to your darling Sammie! And to you for making it through the first year! :) She is so adorable and I love all the bday pics! What a fun mommy you are!

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Samantha! I can't believe she is one either! I totally have only seen her once, right after she was born! She has grown so fast!

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Happy birthday Sammie, I can't believe she is 1 already.. it seems like she was just born, time goes by so fast!! She is super cute, and always has a big smile on her face when I see her!!

Lara Zierke said...

Where did that year go? She is adorable and that cupcake is almost as adorable as Sammie. :)

lexie said...

Jess! How the heck are you!! I can't believe you have a 1 year old. She is so dang cute!! My family is at the movies so I have just be checking out random bloggs and I found you! Yeah!