Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

I was Hermione this year and Sammie was Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ. We went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. It was fun. Sammie loved seeing everyone in costume.

We also had a Halloween party at my house. Here are some of our friends!

Here is Von as the ultimate creepy clown. We made him a life size Jack-in-the-Box. So kids had to look in the box for candy and when they opened the lid there was Von. He scared so many kids. One kid jumped into his dad's arms and ouwln't get down again! Von had a great time!


Here is all of us! We had a great Halloween!



Here is Sammie trying so hard to get to her candy! Her efforts paid off. She chewed so hard on the Starburts that she got through two layers of wrapper to get to the candy inside! Sammie ate a lemon starburst! It wasn't until I smelled the lemon that I realized she was eating candy! She is very sneaky!




4 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

What a scary way for kids to get their candy. Remember how the Mosers always had something scary? I remember having to go through all their spooky front room and get the candy out of a bowl that a skeleton was holding. I thought I was going to die of fright!

Lindsey said...

You make such a good Hermione and Sammie looks so cute! Von on the other hand...kinda creepy. The knife really gave a good effect. I would have loved to be there at the trunk or treat to see his jack in the box! It reminded me of the night Eric dressed up as the Oompa loompa and we put him in the box on people's porches.

Jenn said...

Oh my heck! Von's costume turned out great! I would've been freaked out if I were a kid! lol. You and Sammie look adorable. So I'm on track break now... we should hang out :)

Amy said...

You guys all look awesome. Sammie is getting so bit. She is such a cute baby