Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 Years!

Von bought me some really pretty flowers!



Yea! It has been two years! Von and I have been married for two whole years now! It has been a wonderful two years! A lot has happened since we first got married. The biggest thing was by far having Sammie Mae! She is the best thing that could ever have come into our lives. We love her so much and she brings so much joy to our life. Von also started into his electrical apprentice, give us four more years and he will be a bonifide electrician. We moved two times and we are preparing to move again! We are in the process of buying a house! I switched jobs, I went from being a full time teacher to being a full time mom. Let me tell you that being a mom in much harder! Anyway, on April 7th we celebrated our 2nd anniversary. To celebrate we recreated the night that Von proposed to me. We went out to Nelson's landing and had tin foil dinners and watched a movie under that stars. It was a great night and we had a lot of fun together. It has been a great two years! I am so lucky that I got to marry the man of my dreams!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go Von on the flowers. You really found a good guy Jess. He was more than worth waiting for. I'm so glad he takes such good care of you since me and Mom are far away.

Lara said...

Yay for two years! It sounds like you celebrated it in an awesome way! I am excited you guys are buying a house. Where at? Fill me in!

kris said...

that 2 years went by so fast! I'm looking forward to meeting little Sammie!

Ryan and Krystal said...

Jess...Congrats on 2 years of bliss!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are happy. your baby is so cute! love ya

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Congrats, how exciting and it only gets better :) By the way I love the picture of you on the side of your blog, you look so HOTT!