Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh Seattle!

Ok so here is Sammie with her Aunt Linds and Uncle Logan. Sammie and I got to go to Seattle for a whole week and visit. We had so much fun. Here we are at a yummy seafood place! It was sooo good.

Linds and I took Sammie to the zoo. It was a great time. Here are Linds and I doing our best impression of Flamingos.

Sammie loved the gorllias. She grinned at them. She thought is was cool.


We had a great time in Seattle and can't wait till Linds and Logan can come and visit us.



4 comments:

Chy said...

Oh my Jess... Sammie is SO CUTE! Yeah for Seattle I love it too :0)

Amy said...

We live four hours and yet have to go there hopefully this summer. The zoo looks like tons of fun. I went to Canton when I was in Idaho and totally thought of you love that place.

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

I've been wondering where you have been, haven't seen you for forever it seems like! I am glad you were able to get away and I'm guessing you went to see family :) I can't wait to take Blake to the zoo maybe this summer :) See you when you get back, or are you back already?

Jenn said...

nice flamingo pose! lol. i think i've been to that zoo cuz that gorilla looks familiar. anyway, we need to get together soon! perhaps next week while i'm on spring break???