Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Utah!

Ok so I am a little behind on my blogging! Two weeks ago I went to Utah to Visit my sister, mom and my grandma. Because of horrible weather we didn't get to go see my Grandma, but I did have a fun visit with my sister Melissa and my Mom. Samantha had a great time with her cousins! She loved all of the attention. Melissa's kids would come over and talk to her and smile at her! Plus every time Reagan saw me she would say "baby!" She knew that Samantha is mine! So cute!

I didn't pack warm enough jammies, so Melissa got out some of Aidan's old ones and Samantha wore them. So that is why she looks like a boy in this picture. She loved her cousin Aidan. He would talk to her and she would just smile and laugh!

Here is Samantha and Reagan. They are almost exactly one year apart. I hope that some day they will be best buddies!


1 comments:

Alisha said...

Jess-- I hadn't even heard you got hitched! Samantha is GORGEOUS. Congratulations! You look happy & fantastic!

Love,
Alisha (Partridge)