Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blessing Day!








On Sunday February 1st, 2008 we blessed Samantha. We had a wonderful weekend. Most of my family and Von's family came. There were a few siblings that couldn't make it. We missed them tons! We had a family BBQ on Saturday to celebrate Von and my Dad's birthday's. Then on Sunday we blessed Sammie and then had lunch at Steph and Justin's house. They are awesome friends that opened their home to our family and our friends. We could not ask for better friends. Thank you to all of you that came to support us! Von and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives!


4 comments:

Lara said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe it! She looks adorable in her dress.

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Jessica, she is such a doll! We have been wondering where you were :) we have been slacking a bit because I was also in utah and then kids didn't feel good or whatever. Let me know when feel back to life after this weekend :) I do have to warn you we have been running a bit more :)

Anonymous said...

How fun, Jess. Samantha is sooo cute! I loved her blessing pictures! Send me your home address...to arfmann@live.com
Jules

Melissa said...

Who are those two losers in the bottom pic?? j/k I love the top picture of Sammie!! So cute! I'm glad you finally got on my blog.