Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh the holidays!

Well Samantha got to meet a lot of new people over the Christmas break. She went to Utah and got to meet one of her Great-grandma's! Here she is in Logan meeting her great Oma!

Then she got to go to Idaho Falls and meet her Grandpa! She loves her grandpa already!


Then she got to go to Ogden and meet another great-grandma! She had a great time there too!



Then of course I had to show her off at church! Here she is in her cute little Christmas dress.




If you are wondering, YES that is a palm tree, and YES it is covered in snow. Here I thought I moved to Vegas! I thought I was moving to a desert! Boy was I wrong! It snowed in Vegas!



3 comments:

Chy said...

wheew! Thats a lot of driving! She is beautiful Jess!

Wehrle said...

Hey jessica, I found your blog through diana! I am so glad you are coming with us in the mornings! It is fun being out in the cold togetehr!!BRRR!

Jenn said...

wow! you're right... i can't believe how much she's grown since the last time i saw her! well i'm counting on you coming to visit escuela soon :) we all miss you!