Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ultra sound!




Ok sorry for the delay! I have been a major slacker pants! Here are some pictures of our little girl! Yes I still have no idea what to call her! The first picture is of her legs and body. The second picture is of her arms and her head. She loves to cover her face with her hands. During both ultra sounds she had her hands in front of her face. The third picture is of her face. It was hard to get since she kept putting her hands in front of it! Anyway, hope you enjoy! Von and I are so excited and we will keep you posted on our progress.

2 comments:

The Gorringe Family said...

Ultra Cool! I am so excited for you and to be down there with you, and I would like to make a request that you not have the baby on a tuesday! thanks!

The Sommer Family said...

Jess- Congrats on the girl! I am so excited for you. Your going to be a great mom. Are you coming to Idaho again before the baby? Anyway, I would love to see you when you come next!