Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Then Comes Marriage


Von proposed to me on December 9th 2006. He took me to one of his favorite spots called Nelson's Landing. It is a pretty little spot right off of the Colorado river. He made a fire and cooked us tin foil dinners. While the dinners were cooking he went to his truck and grabbed a teddy bear. Then he gave it to me. Then he asked me where I thought he got it, me being dumb answered, I don't know a gas station? Then he laughed and said "no, I got it in a jewlery store."(by the way, I was still clueless at this point.) Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I finally clued in and answered, "YES! Oh heck yes I'll marry you!"


We were married on April 7th 2007 in the Idaho Falls temple. It was a beautiful day. Almost all of our family got to be there. It was one of the best days of my life. I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful guy. He is amazing. I have never been so happy in all my life. It is wonderful to have finally found my match.

0 comments: