Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Comes Love


Von and I met in our singles ward. He first noticed me when we were bowling (I have one ehck of a celebration dance) and I first noticed him country dancing ( he is a great dancer.) I invited him to go dancing one night, I had to call a friend to get his number, and then when I did call I didn't even know if he knew who I was so I said, "This is Jessica Doggett, from your ward." I had no idea that he had been checkin me out! So we went dancing and he asked me out for a date the very next day. Let me just say, BEST FIRST DATE EVER! The date started at four pm and ended at 4 am. Needless to say that after only one date we were both hooked!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you're a blogger now! I just wanted to tell you my blog address so you can link it! Love ya! (sarahwrae1821.blogspot.com)

Sar