Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Eve

My brother-in-law Josh came to visit. While he was here, we dyed his hair green with purple highlights.

For New Years we went to a friend's house. They had a fire pit in the back yard and that is where we stayed most of the night. I got so cold that I sat right next to the fire, in fact I sat so close that I caught my shoes on fire!

Von and I. We don't really take very many pictures of the two of us any more.


Von and Josh. It is funny that once you get these two together they revert back to their teenage days! They were being pretty funny! Hope everyone had a great New Year's! I also hope that all of your New Year's resolutions are going well. So far mine are going well. I am working hard every day to get ready for my 5k. Running is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!



1 comments:

AMIT said...

So enjoyed a lot at New Year right.Its great.

How to make a website