Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our New House! WHOOO!

Here is Sammie Just chillin on the steps of our new house. I need to get a baby gate real soon! The last thing I need is for Sam to fall down the stairs.





Von headed up the moving crew. It was so nice to have so many people from our ward show up to help. They were a huge help.


Our friends Tser and Danny came to help as well. Tser was awesome. She was my babysitter all day. Sammie just loves Tser. They had a lot of fun together and it left me free to start unpacking!


Here is Sam in her carseat getting ready to head over to our new house! This was her last time in her first home!








Tser, me, and sam were getting ready to leave the old place. It was weird to say goodbye to the apartment. Von and I lived in that apartment complex for two years. It was the first place we lived in after we got married and it was Sammie's first home. We had a lot of good memories there, but I am sure that we will have a lot of good memories at our new house! Plus we are finally working towards owning something rather than flushing our money down the rent toilet every month! So yea!


Ok, so here it is! Our first house! Crazy eh? We are almost done unpacking. It has been kinds tricky with Sam around, but we did it! I just have a few little area's that need to be finished like hanging all of the pictures up. That is always the part that takes the longest. I also never realized just how many pictures I had until I was unpacking them! Holy cow I have a lot of pictures!















4 comments:

Lara said...

Jess and Von, congrats!!! We are SO happy for you guys! Being a homeowner is the best! So are you guys still in the same ward? Be sure to email me your new address (n_lheisbetz@yahoo.com) so we have an updated one! Congrats again!

Lindsey said...

Yay! So excited for you guys. You definitely need to post some pics when you get everything put together. I guess I'll just have to come and visit sometime and see for myself. Can't wait to see you two girls next week!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sammie, is so believably cute! She was way bigger than I expected her to be, time flies! Let me know when you are coming to town, congrats on the new house, your trip to Seattle to visit Lindsey looked fun too! Did you hear that Tiff's having a Boy! Yeah! Jules

Lara Zierke said...

I saw your dad the other day at the music store and he told me all about your house. Sounds like you got a sweet deal! You'll have so much fun. Home ownership is a lot of work, but so worth it!